In search of mom's like me,
Anyone know of any black mom groups that's due in feb 17?
Well, I'm due the 17th, but I'm white.... so.
I'm due the 26th , lol and I posted the question no offense you being white matters not!  Lol
Does there have to be a racial divide? I'm black but perfectly happy with what we have going here. Maybe try an all black website?
I'm the one who asked that question and I am in a group on fb that I don't feel I relate in with everyone not knowing this was a group itself because this is where I was  invited into the group I have only used app to keep up with my weight and for the count down. No racial anything ! But I did find something now know this is like a group it self might be better than the one I've been apart of. My goodness. Didn't know asking about who I am would rub someone or any one wrong. As I see our Black community grow in a positive direction I was just trying to be part of the knowing .
I lost that account have a new phone
Nobody was rubbed the wrong way. It's just strange to have this request in a place where people have one thing in common. Impending motherhood.