Sleeep deprived!
First time mom. Due on Feb 4th with my baby girl!!! Super excited but getting real uncomfortable trying to sleep. Any advice?
It's so funny everyone tells you to sleep as much as you can before baby arrives but personally I find the last months of pregnancy exhausting  we can't sleep anyways lol. .. I'm due the 23 February with number 2 !!!
To be honest, I've yet to find anything to help me sleep. I've tried a pillow between the knees, laying on my left instead of the right, etc. Haven't found anything to help yet. I'm due Feb. 22nd.
I went as far as a maternity pillow.. doesnt help!
Honestly the last few weeks of pregnancy are so hard! It's hard when you have trouble sleeping and you feel like it's for no reason. With my first I actually felt like I got more productive sleep after he was born and I did the last few weeks of pregnancy. And when I had to get up to feed him, it was for A good reason! So it didn't really bother me. I also had hormones on my side. I know it's hard! But you're nearing the end! You can do it!