Sleeep deprived!
First time mom. Due on Feb 4th with my baby girl!!! Super excited but getting real uncomfortable trying to sleep. Any advice?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It's so funny everyone tells you to sleep as much as you can before baby arrives but personally I find the last months of pregnancy exhausting  we can't sleep anyways lol. .. I'm due the 23 February with number 2 !!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
To be honest, I've yet to find anything to help me sleep. I've tried a pillow between the knees, laying on my left instead of the right, etc. Haven't found anything to help yet. I'm due Feb. 22nd.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
I went as far as a maternity pillow.. doesnt help!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Honestly the last few weeks of pregnancy are so hard! It's hard when you have trouble sleeping and you feel like it's for no reason. With my first I actually felt like I got more productive sleep after he was born and I did the last few weeks of pregnancy. And when I had to get up to feed him, it was for A good reason! So it didn't really bother me. I also had hormones on my side. I know it's hard! But you're nearing the end! You can do it!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Feb 2017 Babies Community Resources