Worried
Not really a question but I guess I've been in the wrong forum the whole time. My due date was a week ago, February 21, here it is the last day of Feb, I'm 41 weeks, and no sign of baby. I have gestational diabetes too and I feel like my OB just forgot about it. Idk. I'm worried as hell about my baby. I don't have an appointment for another two days. I just want to know she's okay and get her here by any means necessary. I'll do anything to give birth to a healthy baby... I can't stop crying today. It's dumb lol
Just checking on you. Only saw this today. Hope everything went well and that you had your baby.
I FINALLY did today :)) week and a half overdue but it was all worth it. Had to be induced via foley balloon. 24 hour labor later and I finally have my beautiful baby girl!!!! She's 6 lbs 14 oz and 18 inches long. Very healthy and alert :))