Bra's
When I was at school yesterday, one of my colleagues asked it I was wearing and underwired bra. When I said yes, she said I shouldn't be wearing one and to get a maternity bra. It doesn't say anything in my book about this. Can you ladies please advise me??
I have heard that, but it is not in any of my formal reading either.  I am going to a meternity store at the end of the month and am going to ask them why that is. I cant really understand why it would make a difference... besides, right now I feel like I need the extra support.
i dont wear an underwire simply b/c its too uncomfortable for me, i think its a personal choice really!
My friend told me tonight that it can restrict the milk production and cause mastysis (sp) or something so I'm going to get a maternity bra tomorrow. I only wear them outside, I can have a bra on in the house or for bed because it makes my bb's throb.
i just got a maternity bra from "motherhood" and they both have under wire. under-wire is said to stop the flow of lymph. we all have lymph nodes where the wires usually fall. i think it is a bigger problem for those who do not wear the correct size bras or wear them too tightly. as i am giant breasted right now under-wire gives me the best support.
I have been told by someone that one shudn't wear underwire when pregnant. Its surprising cos this is when we need the most support. I am planning to get some sports bra sometime soon. I am okei with my old ones for now.. but I feel suffocated with them in a few hrs... I am still waiting to grow a little more and then maybe get a larger size ...
I heard that underwire wasn't good when breastfeeding, but during pregnancy that it was okay. I am a large chested woman as well and I can't live without an underwire. I have yet to find a good bra without underwire that can hold these things up. I am currently 34 F, and growing. So, if you guys are in the larger sizes and find one that lifts and seperates like a good underwire will then please let me know. I'll be glad to try one.