Feeding
Have you decided whether you're going to bottle feed or breast feed?  I breast fed at first with my daughter 5 years ago but I don't know for sure what I am going to do this time.  Anyone else undecided or have any "for" or "against" for either method?  
I am definitely with breastfeeding, this is so good for the baby's health, so I am going with breastfeeding.
Surely bfeeding. I might supplement with formula if I cannot produce enuf for the twins... but its bfeeding for me for sure
I am definitly for breastfeeding, I just hope I can do it... I used to have my nipples pierced and hope everything still works right.
I am planning on breastfeeding. I am trying not to put too much pressure on myself as many woman have many problems w/ bf'ing. I am hoping to, but if not, I will bottle feed. I am trying to have an open mind about it! =)
Im the same thought as Laura; I defin want to try it and give it my best effort.  

Lilpixie:  I thought I read somewhere were piercings were shown not to affect b'feeding. Im sure things will work out just right!

Here's a book that was recommended to me on b'feeding but I have yet to read it:

"The Ultimate Breastfeeding Book of Answers : The Most Comprehensive Problem-Solution Guide to Breastfeeding from the Foremost Expert in North America"
by Jack Newman. MD and Teresa Pitman

There are reviews on this book on Amazon.com.  

,
Im really hoping to breastfeed.  I will be pumping so that I can go back to work, but I am hoping that I produce enough and all goes well so that Corinne can exclusivly have breastmilk....
Breastfeeding definitely. If I have trouble, that's what breastpumps are for. I hear so many good things about breastfeeding that I think I would almost feel guilty giving her formula.
I breastfed with my first and also plan to this time. Right now I am planning on taking off from mid-December through March 1st and then returning to work. So, my last purchase is going to be a breast pump so that I can continue to breastfeed even if it is served in a bottle by day and ala carte at night. :)
I want to breastfeed. I know it may sound silly, but I am excited about doing it because I know it's so much healthier for the baby and cheaper. Cheaper is a great incentive in my book,lol. The only thing that I am thinking about is if I want to express my milk because I do not think that I will feel comfortable breastfeeding in public, but I will definitely stay home for awhile so he can get used to the breast.