Pelvic pressure
I went to the ER yesterday afternoon, because I was cramping really bad, I wiped a little earlier in the day and had a bit of pink on the TP, and after about 2-3 hours I could feel pelvic pressure. They checked me out baby is fine and so am I. But the pelvic pressure continues even today. It isn't noticable unless I stand up or am walking around. Laying down and sitting is fine. Maybe I need to call my OB, but everything checked out fine yesterday so, I don't know.

Anyone else had pelvic pressure? It is almost like the little one's head or feet is butting up against my pelvic bone. I feel the pain/pressure mostly on the right, I think because my placenta is low and on the left, that I am not feeling much over there due to the cushioning. Currently I am 20 weeks and 3 days.
I was feeling a lot pf pelvic pressure since yesterday..but it was a lot less today..so maybe the baby changed position. Now that u have mentioned... if it goes bad..maybe its worth talking abt to the gyn...
i meet her next week..so will check with her.
I put in a call to my OB nurse. I need to check and see what my blood work from yesterday says anyways. I am just waiting on her to call back so I can ask her what she thinks. I am fine as long as I am not up and moving around, which is so weird. It is like a lot of pressure that is at times painful when I get up for any reason or walk around.
I am calling her right now too.. lets see what she says...
Mine said not to be too worried, that the little one is more than likely laying in an odd position, but if I start to bleed, etc. To come in immediately. I am still worried of course because it really hurts to stand and walk.
mine too said exactly the same thing. but mind u.. if u start having back pain or contractions... please go get checked.!!
I am glad to hear that the doctor is not concerned, but I have been thinking about you.  Are you still doing okay?
Still hurts to stand or walk. I have talked to a few friends that say that a prenatal chiropracter did wonders for them. So, I have set up to see one. I had my second session today and things seem to be a bit better, but he said it would take a few more weeks worth of sessions to get the best results. I am still in the same shoes as you are cheesecake. I just can't seem to enjoy much of this pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to be pregnant after trying for so long, but the discomforts are definitely enough to make me think twice. Everything seems to make me think something is wrong. I am driving myself crazy and all I want to do is enjoy this.