Pregnancy: Jan 2009 Babies Community
Pelvic pressure
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2009.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pelvic pressure

I went to the ER yesterday afternoon, because I was cramping really bad, I wiped a little earlier in the day and had a bit of pink on the TP, and after about 2-3 hours I could feel pelvic pressure. They checked me out baby is fine and so am I. But the pelvic pressure continues even today. It isn't noticable unless I stand up or am walking around. Laying down and sitting is fine. Maybe I need to call my OB, but everything checked out fine yesterday so, I don't know.

Anyone else had pelvic pressure? It is almost like the little one's head or feet is butting up against my pelvic bone. I feel the pain/pressure mostly on the right, I think because my placenta is low and on the left, that I am not feeling much over there due to the cushioning. Currently I am 20 weeks and 3 days.
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I was feeling a lot pf pelvic pressure since yesterday..but it was a lot less today..so maybe the baby changed position. Now that u have mentioned... if it goes bad..maybe its worth talking abt to the gyn...
i meet her next week..so will check with her.
Blank
268356_tn?1236006204
I put in a call to my OB nurse. I need to check and see what my blood work from yesterday says anyways. I am just waiting on her to call back so I can ask her what she thinks. I am fine as long as I am not up and moving around, which is so weird. It is like a lot of pressure that is at times painful when I get up for any reason or walk around.
Blank
I am calling her right now too.. lets see what she says...
Blank
268356_tn?1236006204
Mine said not to be too worried, that the little one is more than likely laying in an odd position, but if I start to bleed, etc. To come in immediately. I am still worried of course because it really hurts to stand and walk.
Blank
mine too said exactly the same thing. but mind u.. if u start having back pain or contractions... please go get checked.!!
Blank
422823_tn?1229740447
I am glad to hear that the doctor is not concerned, but I have been thinking about you.  Are you still doing okay?
Blank
268356_tn?1236006204
Still hurts to stand or walk. I have talked to a few friends that say that a prenatal chiropracter did wonders for them. So, I have set up to see one. I had my second session today and things seem to be a bit better, but he said it would take a few more weeks worth of sessions to get the best results. I am still in the same shoes as you are cheesecake. I just can't seem to enjoy much of this pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to be pregnant after trying for so long, but the discomforts are definitely enough to make me think twice. Everything seems to make me think something is wrong. I am driving myself crazy and all I want to do is enjoy this.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...