To Show or Not to Show, that is the question!
So I am wondering about the approach that some of you ladies are taking with your emerging bellies.  Are you wearing clothes that accentuate or hide the bump?  I am all about accentuating and showing it off, but I was wondering if some of you are as goofy as me :  )   I know that some have not yet shared the news, so you are probably still hiding it, but, anyone else??

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!!  
i am at the point where it doesnt look like a pregnancy bump it just looks like a added a roll to my waste so im doing whatever i can to avoid showing that off at the moment..lol..not to cute in my opinion...lol
Yes, I am like lolagrl.  I do not have a bump.  It simply looks like I lost my waist.  Not that appealing....
I am Flaunting it!  :)
I just look like I gained a bunch of wait too!  Although the scale says I lost 2 lbs.  So I'm still hiding it :o( I'm so ready to show it off though.  
I'm so ready to show it off but right now I just look like what my grandmother would call a "potbelly". I've lost weight but now I'm slowly starting to get my appetite back so hopefully I'll start looking pregnant soon.
I'm letting it show - i can't really hide it :)
i havent been drawing attention to my little bump but everyone seems to notice it anyways.  Im usualy very slim so my little belly is poking out already
I just look like fat. I am trying to hide it.. I am single though so my opinion is probably very different than most....
I'm hiding it at work, but when I am elsewhere (shopping etc) I flaunt it! :)  My belly is HUGE. I am a tiny girl and my tummy is just out there! It's hard to hide. I will be 12 weeks on Tuesday but I am almost as big as my sister who is 22 weeks! I quit smoking 5 months ago though so I been eating like crazy, plus I just came back from a 7 day cruise where I ate 6 full meals and day and about 8 desserts per day too!  I know this tummy is not the baby. I just gained a crazy amount of weight this month.. I actually had a girl at work come out and ask me last week if I was expecting so I guess I'm not hiding it all that well :)
I didn't lose all the weight from the m/c in March, so some of mine I know isn't baby, but I just can't help to show off the belly anyway. At this point, I have begun to feel confident enough that most people will realize that I am pregnant and not just fat. So, I say flaunt it. The pregnancy body is a miraculous thing.
Well I do whatever depending on how I feel that morning when I dress for work. I barely have a bump either but who cares. So just do what you think! That's all that matters anyway! :)
I just look chubby w/ a pot belly..I am wondering if the baby is below my belly buttom why am a getting rounder above my belly button?  Is that just fat or x-tra padding?  I might have ha d a little before but it was only noticabl;e to me but now I can't suck it in!!!  Whats up w/ that???
Now that I have informed ppl at work..I can flaunt it:))) Other friends outside will know after a week or two... but ppl at work could see my growing waist.... so had to tell at 11 weeks:)))