first u/s
tomorrow is my first ultrasound i am sooo excited i can not wait.i feel like this has been the longest week ever.actually i went to the doc a little over a week ago and they ran blood tests and stuff but told me to come back since it was to early.this way theyd be sure to see something by this point.i dont even know exactly how far along i am at this point and i just can not wait to find out..and to see and hopefully hear the baby.i cant wait to see the look on my boyfriends face also this will be his first child and my second but it is still just as exciting for me obviously...anyway just wanted to share send some healthy thoughts my way..thanx
Yay! That's exciting! I hope you're far enough along to see something and hear the heartbeat! Keep us posted.
How exciting!! Good luck!
thank you all so much..i went this morning and everything looked great..the only thing is because the dates r so far off..they said according to lmp i should be 9 weeks but the sono is measuring 7 weeks,i have to go to the hospital next week to have another more definitive one i guess.but i did see the heartbeat and they said all looked well.just still unsure as of now when to expect the arrival.
Well, at least there was a HB. What day next week is your next appt?
Its good that u saw the hb.. i know its hard not to stress out but sometimes its really difficult to correctly measure the babies esp when they r so small. Hold on tight and everything will turn out just fine:) Please keep us posted.
Congrats on the h/b!!!  
Good luck on your next u/s next week!
the next one is on friday...good old friday the thirteenth..and honestly im not to worried but i would really just like ot know exactly when i should be due..lol..i will keep u all up to date i promise...
Congratulations! I just had my first ultrasound yesterday 6/2 too. and it showed my babys heartbeat at 115. i was worried that was low but they said it's perfectly normal for 6 weeks, but according to my LMP i should be about 8 weeks. but my previous cycle was 42 days long so i guess i ovulated late again this month. anyways i am soo excited to. i got teary eyed when i heard it, because with my miscarriage 7 months ago, i never got to see or hear the heart beat. i swear that lil heart beat was the best sound ever! what was your babies heart rate?
congrats sweetie.  Isn't it so great to see that sweet little heartbeat....Keep us posted on Friday