Pregnancy: Jan 2009 Babies Community
overwhelming stench

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2009.

overwhelming stench

The only real pg symptom I seem to have is increased sense of smells or rather a revulsion toward cheese and bodyorder I sure didn't notice before?  And I feel like I am dying of starvation first thing in the morning it actually hurts so I have to get up and eat.  But i don't seem to be showing at all just tighter pants I guess oh an I pee alot.  Tomarrow is my first appt I hope all goes well.  We tried sex again and it was great w/ no bleeding! yay!
I hate the smell of subway...my FH's cologne...and the smell of pasta cooking! Don't know why, but it comes with the hormones and all that lovely stuff in pregnancy! Best of luck at your appointment tomorrow :)
Same here, one day something smells good enough to eat and the next it sends me racing from the room.