signs of labor pain, confused!!...39 weeks pregnant.
i m having strong leg cramps (as in period) and pain below belly button. is this sign of labor?and hip bone pain.and there is pretty hard below belly button. i have an appointment next monday as the doctor clinic's close because of chrismas. my due date is 4th jan.
last neight and today noon i had wierd baby movement ( i dont know wat it is not exactly movement)) like a heart beat in same place. like knocking in a particular plcae ( a point) for atleast 6 min continuosly. what was that? what is braxton hick. i dont know abt my dialation. she didnt tell me yet.  
Sounds like your baby is having hiccups; I don't think those are braxton hicks.  I haven't had any contractions yet, I am 36.5 weeks but everyone says when they come I will know.  
I agree about hiccups.  My braxton hicks felt like a strong tightening of my whole uterus, I could feel it by poking at my belly, it was hard as a rock. Hopefully your body is gearing up to get to work!
Hi Cheesecake,

Did the Braxton Hicks hurt, or did you just feel like your belly was getting extra hard?  I'm so confused as to whether I have had BH Contractions or not..  
It definitly sounds like your little one has the hiccups : ) My little girl has been getting them almost every day for the past week or so and im due the 5th.  Your belly getting hard is BH, Mine does it quite often these days being that were getting close.  I have Non stress tests done every 3 days and today while I was there i had the hardening, the nurse said it was just bh.  Sometimes they can be a lil painful, i was told a good way to tell if there real contractions is if you cant hold a conversation durring them.  Good luck!!  Hopefully we will both have our little ones soon : )