Pregnancy: Jan 2010 Babies Community
Kidney Stones

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2010.

Kidney Stones

Has anyone passed a kidney stone while pregnant???
I haven't passed one during pregnancy but i have had one and got stuck and after I had the baby got it removed. They say it's easier to pass them when you are pregnant because the eariter opens wider so alot of women when they are pregnant have there first stones. Did you have one or are you hyaving one?
I got my stones for the first time while pregnant.  It was miserably painful!  I guess I passed it because it settled off and the pain went away.  Then when my baby was about 6 months old, I had one move in my other kidney.  It was miserable again.  After much running, walking, bouncing, and flooding my system with water, I finally passed it right before the urologist got his chance to fish it out!  I was sooo relieved!