Pregnancy: Jan 2011 Babies Community
morning sickness getting worse at 11 weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2011.

im 11 weeks pregnant and i was doing okay with the morning sickness i just felt sick but never getting sick and now i cant keep anything down i thought that the morning sickness was going to get better and go away so whats going on i need some advice please help thanks
Hello, this is my sixth pregnancy with two live births with both my living pregnancies including this one (9 weeks) i started getting sick around 8 week give or take a week and pucked up to the day the two were born. everyone is different but my doc. told me it is getting more and more common for girls to be sick after 12 weeks.
I feel for ya. I am 12 weeks and have been puking more now than before also. I was more nauseous during weeks 6-9, but more random puking weeks 10- so far. My advice would be to avoid certain foods or things that are triggers, like for me is brushing my teeth soon after I eat. Also eat small frequent meals. There are medicines that your OB can give you for severe vomiting also if it gets that bad. I hope you find relief really soon!
I am the same, i am also 11weeks gone and thought i had gone past the stage of being physically sick. from when i found out i was pregnant i would feel sick most days and gag real bad on certain smells and while brushing my teeth etc. however last week i was sick on average once or twice a day for about 4-5days. it was strange though because when i was sick it was only (sorry to be crude) but say a mouthfull or two of what i had eaten.
I have gone about 3 days without being sick but have felt sick sometimes.
I did find eating small amounts and regular meals help (or anything u fancy which for me was not healthy, always chocolate lol which i never ate alot before i was pregnant)
I hope it eases soon and like what someone said to me think of it as a positive sign (I no it may be hard when your feeling green)
good luck