Pregnancy: Jan 2012 Babies Community
Introducing your new Co-Community Leaders!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2012.

Please welcome waitn838 & zazou as your new Co-Community Leaders for your Jan '12 Babies Community!

We look forward to working with all members of your community as your community continues to grow.

Congratulations to all our members on their Jan babies!!!!

I just want to say thank you for the opportunity to be co-CL. I hope to remain as neutral as possible and answer as many questions and be there for many of you. Pregnancy is a wonderful gift that should be cherished and I hope that we not only share these next pregnancy months together, but remain in contact afterwards.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!
hey ladies....i have been with medhelp since 2007....i have made life long friends through these forums....my goal is to offer the generosity and compassion that drew me into these forums

i am currently preg and found out today i am having twins....my due date was jan 1 but with twins i will for sure have them in dec but i promise to support everybody along their journey

this my 6th preg...i have a 7 year old, 10 month old and 3 losses

please feel free to pm me at anytime
zazou and waitn838-

Thanks for taking on the task of CLs for this group. I am really excited about sharing the experiences these next 8 months of pregnancy with you and the other members of this group and then of course all the fun experiences once our healthy little ones are born.