A nice DIY project for postpartum relief!
Log out

Forums Trackers Friends

Search

Forums > All Medical Support Communities > Pregnancy 18-24 > Discussion

A nice DIY project for postpartum relief! by alexandria18, less than a minute I don't know if any of you know of pinterest, im sure most of you do, but i found this DIY for mommies to be and I will be trying it out for myself! Wanted to pass it on to you Moms as well :) They are called "Padsicles".

All you need is maxi pads, aloe vera gel (not liquid concentrate), witch hazel, & lavender essential oil :)

1. Apply a liberal layer of aloe vera all over the pad. 2. Pour a teaspoon of witch hazel (make sure its alcohol-free), over the aloe vera. 3. Sprinkle a few drops of lavender oil. 4. Wrap each pad in tin foil & freeze for use in early postpartum days!

The witch hazel & aloe vera also have healing properties to aid with your healing as well! I thought this was certainly worth sharing with you ladies :)
Sorry i copied and pasted it from the 18-24 forum so i could share it here as well...lol hence the top part!