Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community
Accuracy of ultrasounds Advice Please!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2013.

I have a question, I did not find out I was pregnant til I was 14 weeks 3 days pregnant because I kept having what I thought was a period. I went to the first doctor and she told me by ultrasound I got pregnant March 30-31 well I changed doctors and the second doctor told me I got pregnant April 17-19 putting my due date at january 7th. I am ashamed to say but I was with 2 different guys, the first I was with from jan-april, and the second guy I was with may 10th. I have always had a regular period and in april I had my period and it was fine after I had my period I slept with the 1st guy, then when May came around I noticed my period was messing up, I would suddenly gush blood, then I would bleed for like 1 or 2 days then it would stop for a few days, I bled like that til july then it finally stopped and thats what made me realize i was pregnant. What I need to know is how accurate are ultrasounds at 14 weeks and what your best advice is, I really want the first guy to be the daddy, because the second guy is no good. Please no rude or judgmental comments.
Well, ultrasounds are very accurate and regardless by either of your conception dates, it looks like it would be the first guy. I'm a little confused because you said the second guy you had sex with on may 10th and its only may 3.. or was it april 10th, if so, he could very well be the Dad, unless you were having intercourse with both of them during the same month.
I meant of last year May 10th of last year, I already had my daughter in december, I know its a little late to be asking questions, but I never had dounts til my ex started denying the baby and putting doubt in my head.