Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community
Exhausted, baby wont come out. =(
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Exhausted, baby wont come out. =(

I can't take it anymore! I'm completely exhausted! With my first baby I felt like a bloated elephant, with this baby it was kinda like my belly didn't get as big as it did with the first. The closer I get to my due date however the bigger I feel. Due the 30th, 38 weeks. Idk how much longer I can hold her in! She is messing with my spine, sitting on my nerve that goes down my leg, (you guys know what I mean) I can't get up, I can't lay down, I can barely sit or stand. I feel so ungodly fat because I'm having trouble getting around, and i'm really not that big i'm young athletically built, not in shape at all though. With my first I gain about 40 pounds and lost 30, was about 205 when I finally went into labor, with this baby i'm only 202 but I feel so much heavier! Wish there was something I could do to feel better! The only thing on my mind that would make me feel better though is getting this baby out!!!! I don't like induction I strongly think she should come on her own, but if she ain't out near her due date, i'm seriously considering it. =(
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
19 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank