Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community
Feeling Blue
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Feeling Blue

Anyone else feeling a little lonely and depressed? I'm almost 33 weeks and I am feeling way sad and lonely. I don't know if its mostly because of my high risk pregnancy or if its something else. About 10-12 weeks ago my unborn daughter was diagnosed with Trisomy 18. I went to the hospital once already with contractions, that was two weeks ago. Now I'm just watching my every symptom to make sure I don't go into premature labor.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It could have a lot to do with your babys diagnosis & just pregnancy hormones. I've been so happy during my pregnancy until my 5th month anatomy scan when they said one if my twins might have down syndrome because they found a few "soft markers". They offered an amnio & I declined it. At first I was so depressed & scared but now I just feel like even if my baby is sick, I'm going to love her & she's going to love me :) don't be sad & have faith
Blank
Awww. U have twins double the love and if one does have downs they love even more...u will be a lovely mother. Is it one boy and one girl or both one gender?
Blank
Thanx :) yea 1 boy & 1 girl
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703