Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community
I think it's getting close. NERVOUS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2013.

I think it's getting close. NERVOUS

I'm going to be 33 Weeks tomorrow and I urinate every 15 mins for the past three days also wen I sit down it gels like i'm being ripped open I have an appt Monday but my midwife only asks questions then I hear heartbeat then that's it i'm a ftm but do you think it's almost time.?
I'm the same, unfortunately that's just the 3rd trimester. At this stage it's still much too early for you to have your baby, so if you think you may be going into preterm labor make sure you get ahold of your midwife!
I hope not,, they say my age and family history make me high risk so I am a tad worried because for the past week my plug has been coming out,,I think it's my plug...it's stringy nn sometimes bloody.
I was 17 with my first and they said I was at risk for preterm labor, I did actually end up going into preterm labor around 34 weeks but they were able to stop it. It does sound like your mucus plug but that can replenish itself. If you're getting other symptoms of labor with it I'd tell your midwife.
I have a feeling that my baby will come a little early. I had contractions for about two days off and on and they got for a while where they were every few min apart.