My baby story.
Zaiden arrived 1/15/13 2:18 pm 7lbs 1oz. 20 inches long. Went in for induction at 11am on the 14th. Started pitocen at at 1:30 contractions were 2 to 3 min. Apart however I didn't feel anything I didn't know I was even contracting. Stuck at 3 cm at 8pm they broke my water. that's when I started feelin the conractions. I was breathing through them they got really intense and decided to get the epi at 3am. The first epi only got rid of pain on my right side. So they re-did it and on the 4th try they finally got it to work on my left side also. I was able to take a nap. Woke up at 7 I was then 4cm... By the time I hit 7 cm the epi completely wore of I was felling all of my contractions. I was finally 10 cm started pushin at 1:55 baby was out at 2:18... Ftm no cuts no stitches. Then got transfered to postpartum where I was gushing to much blood more than normal. They examined me I had a lot of blood clots and my uterus wouldn't stop bleedin. They took me to o.r gave me anesthesia I was knocked out. Now I have a balloon blocking my uterus from bleeding much has to stay for 24 hrs. I still can't walk eat still laying in bed back in labore and delivery. Cant have my baby with me in the room as I'm not able to get up and attend him.
Aww dun worry u'll recover soon, congrats on the baby :-)
Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy. Sorry that you're having to go through so much. Praying that you recover soon so that you can be with your little boy.
Hi sounds like you had a hard time can only get better when you recover & spend precious times with your newborn
Same thing happened to me! Epi only worked on right side I needed a c section so then they had to do a spinal where the anesthesiologist went to high N caused my lungs not to work n they had to intubAte me n give me general anesthesia!! I didn't
Oops set I didn't wake up till an hr after he was born which was devastating to me. Then I was hemoraging so they gave me medicine to stop that. I then had to get magnesium iv for preeclampsia which put me on bedrest for 24 hr n couldn't have my son unless someone else was there. Then I needed two blood transfusions. It was a bad experience but I just try to think at least I have my perfect son!