Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community
So excited!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2013.

So excited!

They changed my ultrasound date to this Wednesday, so I get her weight and measurement estimates and her c-section date this Wednesday instead of next, I can't wait!!
Goodluck :) my next appt is 12/20
My app is the 19 and then every week after. I hope they will let me get an estimated weight to see what I have to look forward to....hopefully not another 9lb baby...I want to see a smaller child not half grown...lol
My belly measured 32 wks at my last check up and I'm 34 wks. The did the ultrasound and said baby is 4 lbs. Which is on point thank god... Dr. Also said at this point of pregnancy they grow no more than half lbs. A week. So his estimated weight at birth is 7lbs. And a few ounces. Good luck ladies... Can't believe were almost at the the finish line.
12th is my last appointment b4 xmas (36+wks) if not delivered by 38+wks will have to go every week thereafter.
Baby was measured 4.5Ibs @ 31+wks, measurements still good so should be a healthy average weight :)
I go Wed. for an U/S and doctors appt. to go over the U/S and make my c-section date, then I start every week, I go back the 19th and start every week from there out, can't wait!!! :):) I can't believe we're almost done!!!

crstl11 I'm with you there!! My son was almost 9lbs and I have a good feeling she's going to be a little smaller so hopefully I'll have an actual newborn this time haha!!
Is there specific reasons for giving other ultrasounds? I've only had two and would like another to see how well and how far my baby is ill be 34 weeks when I have my next appointment. Does your doctors give you them or have you asked for them? My first born was 7lb14oz thank goodness a good size I'm hoping my bb girl will be the same since I'm not that big for 33 weeks.
I'm getting one for a growth scan, my doctor does them routinely at the end, my doctor with my previous pregnancy only did one in the beginning to confirm and then one in the middle for anatomy, so it really depends on the doctor. I'm measuring spot on for 34 weeks but I'm definitely much smaller than I was with my previous pregnancy.
I have an appointment tomorrow too! Im having my GroupB Strep test and first cervix check. Im excited to see how things are going! Then onto weekly appointments, I can not believe im gonna be a mommy in less than month!! This is crazy!
It's so exciting!!! Can't wait to know the exact date so I can countdown the exact days, haha!
I have my next appointment on Thursday for strepB testing. I have a midwife and she said they do not check for dilation unless there is a need to or you specificly ask them to... I am a ftm and with only 26 days tell he is due I am starting to wonder what its going to be like!?  I have had no braxton hicks or contractions , I am afraid its all going to come on at once when I go into labor and I'm going to freak out!
beepoo222 I never had BH with my first pregnancy, at all, it was actually better for me because when I did go into labor I knew the painful, strong contractions (I went from 0cms and no progression of my cervix on my due date, and went into labor that night) was the real thing for me. You'll know what to do, it's natural, and try to relax whenever you feel pain, it definitely helps to make them pass quicker and your bodies natural pain relievers kick in. For me the first 1-2 hours of contractions felt like I had to go to the bathroom, I was literally on the toilet pushing every 20 minutes thinking it was constipation, haha! Pretty soon we'll all be holding our little ones!!