The only thing...
The only thing I am worried about is not feeling that bond or connection with him once he is born =( I sometimes feel guilty/ selfish for having him because the situation I was in the father originally didn't want me to keep him, but eventually came around after I said I couldn't give him up. I've always wanted to be a Mom and was told it would be hard for me because I have PCOS.... so when I found out I was pregnant on accident I decided for myself to keep it no matter what. Now I have guilt because the father already has 2 kids and him and I have been on/ off for 5 years.... not exactly how I wanted to bring a child into this world.... also financially it's going to be really difficult and I never want him to have to go without =( people ask me if I am excited for him to come, and I just say sure... I know that I will love him, I just hope that all my stress and anxieties don't get in the way of the over joyous feelings of love and bonding with him after I deliver. =\
I know exactly how you feel!! My daughters father is not going to be in the picture at all, so its gonna be extra tough for me financially and its just mentally stressful that he walked out on us. I guess not having someone else be excited throughout has caused me to not get as excited about the whole thing, if that makes sense? But everyone tells me once shes here all those feelings will go away and i'll love and bond with her right away!! But i still worry that i wont have that "motherly touch/bond" right away. Im sure everything will be just fine though!