What to do? At the hospital now!
So im supposed to be 32 weeks, but my baby is measuring a healthy healthy weight. 9 months, she's measuring. i got to the hospital Saturday at 7pm & is still here because i went into labor, they stopped it with magnesium . I'm now off the medicane , i have contractions but on & off, is it possible to go in labor soon? this ever happen to anyone?:
It is possible but they do try to stop it. As long as ur water don't break then u should be ok.
You'll be fine that happened to my friend, she was given meds to stop contractions. Stayed in for a week then went in again 2wks later to deliver. Your baby may be a healthy weight & they can survive at 32wks but the longer he/she stays inside the stronger the organs (won't have to be in an incubator). Good luck hope you can last for at least another month!
I went into preterm labor at 34 weeks, they stopped it with magnesium and I didn't end up having him til 40 weeks, good luck mama!!