how are u ladies doing
My lil girl is just over 10 weeks now. She is getting so big. At her six week appointment she was 11.4 and 23 in long. And I swear she is already bigger than that now. She is cooing like crazy especially in the morning when I'm getting us ready for the day.

I have been back to work now for a month or so. I have adjusted to not having sleep.lol I'm still having trouble finding time to clean my house. I'm also having a hard time finding the time to spend with my husband. He is having a hard time adjusting to it not being just us anymore. We don't get to go out cause of his job. And are sex life has gone to like nothing. Which ***** majorly.
Enough about me how u ladies doing
my daughter is 14 weeks today and as of sunday weighted 16lbs 5.8 oz. im strickly bfing and amazed that she's so big. she doesn't act like a 3 month old at all...she acts older. time is flying. i miss her being a lil 8 lb baby.
i went back to one of my jobs when she was 6 weeks. its definitely hard to leave her but i know she's in the best care...my mom. i probably won't go back to my other job till september.
Chloe is 3 months, still EBF and 12lbs 12.9ozs, 24 inches, she laughed last week, she gets almost into crawling position when on her belly, she rolled from belly to back last week and can roll from her back to her side but doesn't untuck her arm to roll completely. She reaches for toys, hits them and grabs them. It's unreal how fast she's growing. My sex life has dropped drastically as well.. with my son he was bottle fed, breastfeeding is so much more demanding, she's literally attached to me constantly so its hard to find alone time :(...