how do you sleep?
I'm 25w5d and I'm up at all hours of the night with sometimes unbearable back pain. I have a body pillow plus like 5 regular pillows situated all underneath my back, legs, butt, everywhere but still no help. I'm completely drained during the day because of this. And Tylenol doesn't do anything for my pains. This is my first child and its a boy and already my belly is HUGE. And I'm not exaggerating lol Anyone care to share their sleeping tips?
If you find any, PLEASE share!!! I can't find anything, this is my 2nd, I'm not nearly as big as I was with my son, and I can't sleep at all!! I lay on one side and it feels like that hip is getting crushed, I flip over, and am comfortable for about 5 minutes, then I have to pee! If you have a willing husband (which I don't, he gets sooo hot at night as it is), lay on your side and put your leg on your husbands side or back, it really helps! Too bad my husband won't let me hahah :(
OH and if you don't have a husband/boyfriend, stack a bunch of pillows next to you like there's someone laying next to you and do it that way, I can't do that either because my husband sleeps there..darnit! He's just right in my way, haha
I put my leg on my hubby...that does wrk. Another thing is I put a pillow between my legs and under my belly. It is also ok to take benadryl on occasions and u can take tylenol pm
omg don't forget the leg cramps. they're horrible!
it'll get worse when you start going to the bathroom a thousand times at night again
I am lucky enough to sleep pretty well right now my belly is not very big so I sleep on my side with a pillow between my legs, or with my leg on my partners side...he doesn't mind as long as its not too hot lol and getting up to use the restroom is getting more and more annoying mostly because I hate waking up my partner...