pains.!!! help
I'm 32w+1d since 6:30 this morning I have pains down there nn in my thighs nn belly I had sex this weekend ion if I did sumn wrong :( I have a family history of premature births happening nobody lasted past 34 Weeks i'm scared please tell me what is going on i'm a ftm nn 16 scared as crap right Now
If it's something painful enough to disrupt your day, or worry you, get checked, always better safe than sorry. Preterm labor isn't genetic, luckily, but you are young, which is a risk factor in preterm labor. I had my first at 17 and I went into preterm labor around 34 weeks. Are they coming and going? Sharp pains or cramping? And where do you feel it mostly? You can always call your hospital, ask for labor and delivery, and explain what you're feeling to a nurse, if she thinks it's abnormal they'll ask you to come in. Good luck hun!