Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community
sad vent.....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2013.

sad vent.....

I'm 32 Weeks along and i'm 16 today I feel sad and my mom made it worse I wanna cry she said i'm not ready to be a mom I should give my son up..she said I talk like a kid it's my voice and I like to drink from sippy cups now that hurt coming from her I don't have a good relationship with her she doesn't understand how her words hurt I tell her she laughs on the outside I laugh but inside it hurt :( my mom calls me nn my brova the b word nn we Juss laugh but kno it's wrong...I have mood disorder nn anexity plus depression but tonight really hurt my feelings :(
I'm sorry she says that to u...
I'm sorry she acts that way to you. As far as keeping your child that's up to you to decide. Can you do it on your own (incase your mother, who isn't much support now, decides not to help you?) Do you have a job, a plan for finishing school? I would really think it over for a few weeks and decide. If you don't want to give your child up (I can't blame you I probably couldn't, either), don't! Work super hard, get a job if you don't have one, work your butt off to give your baby the life you don't have, change what you don't like about her parenting, and make it into a learning experience when it comes to your child. I'm not sure I really understand the sippy cup thing, do you really drink from a sippy cup? If so I would stop that just because it's not good for dental reasons, and when your little one is old enough to be broken from a sippy cup, or sees you with one, he/she might get confused. Try to ignore her being rude to you, or tell her you know that really upsets me when you talk to me that way. Do you have anyone else you can talk to, or stay with? Is the baby's father in the picture?? I hope things get better for you hun, pregnancy should be a great experience, no matter how old you are.
Im sorry hun no one deserves that pregnant or not. Stay strong for your little man and you. i know it hurts my mom used to call me fat when i was a teen even tho she didn't mean harm from it it still hurt. Hope she stops before she ruins your relationship with her. good luck.
His father is here but he lives with his mom,, yes I really drink from a sippy cup...never had one as a child and I like them my therapists said it's Ohk but to slowly stop drinking from it,,   I tell her it hurts she say I gotta stop acting likk a b**th I plan on going to job corp after I have him so I can get paid and I'll have a job,,I want to move asap
Is your boyfriend of age? Old enough to get a job? I would ask him to start working before so you don't have to rely on your mother much. And you can look into some sort of assistance from the state to pay for child care while you work after. I would get some money saved up and make plans for you and your child, I'm not sure what state you're in, or the laws, but here you have to be 18 to move out, so I'd find out the laws regarding that in case your mom tries to keep you at home. Would the father let you stay with him? I would make sure you're talking to your therapist about how your mother treats you, maybe ask your mom to go to an appt. with you so you can feel safe talking to her, and maybe get through to her a little bit?
When we talk at therapy she Juss go home and tell her friends Wat we talk about then get mad I told her what goes on at home my child dad will be 19 next year so idk
Well that's awful of her to do..I think your best bet is to be super strong for you and your baby and get stable on your own so you can cut your mom out if you need to, definitely ask the father for help if you can though. Are you two together?
We are on and off actually but I have talked to him about us staying together
Does he want anything to do with the baby? If so maybe he will help u out.
He wants to be here for the baby but sometimes I wonder,,,
Yeah men can be like that....sort of like they have a split personality.
Ik lol he worse than me but he is also bi-polar lol so it be interesting