labor story :)
So I went for my induction on Sunday at 5:30pm they gave me pills oraly then I started having extream contractions around 1am in my legs so I decided to go with the pain media thru IVs fell asleep woke up Monday morning with really bad pain so around 8am I had the epidural started it made me so numb I freaked out not being able to feel anything and made me very nasues but took all my pain away so that's an upside my cervix was dilates to 3 1/2 cms for four hours but the epidural made the babys heart drop and so they had me monterd closely Around one they checked me again and I dilated to a 9 1/2 cms but she was still up there and her face was facing To my back so after trying to turn her and everything they decided to make me start pushing thank goodness I didn't feel anything but as we were pushing she turned on herself and sliped right out after 15 mins of pushing my baby had came out pooping lol she also pooped on me on skin and skin Karina Andrea was born 7 pounds and 4.2 oz and loving every second of it
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers