Birth Story & video
https://youtu.be/25Cz_b5xVSk

Baby James has arrived!

I wanted to dance during my labor and I did it!

We made a Periscope video and people from all over the world logged in.  It was so much fun and helped me keep my mind off the pain.  

I went into labor 3 days before I was scheduled to be induced.  I was in labor for 2 but the contractions were not progressing the labor, even after some pitocin.

I ended up having an emergency c-section.  I was so upset because I really wanted a vaginal birth.  It ended up being a blessing though because there was a knot in the umbilical cord.   If the baby had come down,  the knot would've tightened.   It didn't!  Praise the Lord!  Most babies don't survive a true knot,  but my little miracle is akive, well, healthy and absolutely beautiful.

Thank you all so much.  This group was so wonderful in getting through my pregnancy as an ftm.

xoxoxoxo
In retrospect, thank god for that c-section! Congratulations on finally meeting little James!
Congrats so happy to hear he is safe