Breastfedding baby transition to bottle
When is it a good time to teach her how to eat from the bottle? She's only a week old now, also how is the best way to teach her any tips? Really will take any advice, completely new to this.
I think you just give her a bottle see if she takes it I didn't have any problems with bottle feeding my baby girl she transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding real quick but every baby are different its just a matter of trying
Does she still breast feed as well? Was there any confusion? In just so nervous she's gonna get messed up and not wanna nurse. But I have a great storage and want her to take the bottle so daddy can feed her
Some babies have trouble but it seems that less do than one would think. My daughter does both breast and bottle and I started her on that at about two weeks (she's going on five weeks). I'm going back to work tomorrow and wanted her to be accustomed to both early on so it would be easier when I went back.
Thank you guess I'm just gonna try it and see where it my birthday is this weekend and daddy and I want to go out but gotta make sure she can take the bottle first. Wish me luck
I had to go back and forth from bottle to boob. He does well w bith. There is a suckling reflex on the roof of the mouth. Makes sure she has her tongue down press the nipple to the roof of her mouth and she should catch on pretty quickly. I try to stick to bottles made for breast feeding babies but we have some w the thinner nipples and my lo still does fine going back and forth
Thanks everyone for ur advice. Got breastfeeding bottles and just gave it a try. She did amazing had 3 oz what a wonderful relif.
Great I'm happy to hear it my daughter do both bottle and breast very well too so I'm happy I'll have no problem when I go back to work