Co sleeping
Hi mom's I have a 11 week old who I can't break from Co sleeping. I'm very against Co sleeping and never wanted to start doing it. He slept alone for the first 2 weeks of his life but at 3 weeks my little man got sick. Me being a first time mom I couldn't stand to see him sick so I put him in bed with me to comfort him. He stayed with me until he got better. He will take naps in his crib but at night he screams as soon as you put him down. I'm worried about sids because I know Co sleeping increases the risk for it. Can anyone give me any advice of how to break him from this habbit?
Maybe lay w him in the crib until he falls asleep then go to your bed. I've heard of mom's doing that.
You could absolutely try lysha's suggestion. There are mothers that do that. You could also try letting him lay on you for about half an hour as he sleeps and then putting him down. I'm not really into pacifiers, but my daughter is a cuddle-me baby, so I'll let her rest on me until she's deeply asleep and then lay her down and put a Soothie in her mouth if she stirs. That does the trick every time.