Decrease in breast milk
Hey everyone!

Im actually here to discuss my problem which is a considerable decrease in my breast milk. My daughter is going to be three months on the 25th of april and i find it really hard sometimes when she keeps on latching for hours and sleeps and then wakes up too early for a feed again. Im hyderating myself really well and also have started having a half cup of milk in the morning two as i take a full one in the eve.. Dunno whats the reason behind this problem.. Can anyone suggest a remedy? Natural preferred
I was told to drink half my body weight in oz. So if you weigh 180 lbs drink 90 oz of water a day (not sure how accurate but you get it). Also pumping in between feedings stimulates milk production. I drink mothers milk tea, you can find it at walmart and grocery stores. There are foods that help production like oatmeal.and leafy greens. Check out the website ************. it's a great bf resourse