Need answers please
Hi I'm a new mommy and my son Orion is 3 weeks old today and I'm in college and I'm going crazy with the lack of sleep. When will my son probably start sleeping throughout the night? And also I'm having a huge issue with him latching on and he is loosing weight :( please help!
Reach out to a lactaion coach they are such a great help. A nipple shield worked for me.
^^ nipple shield and lactation consultant.
I'd get the shield asap.
Babies differ on when they sleep through the night (my son didn't until he turned 3, yay), but generally around four months is what I've been told. Some do it sooner though!
Okay thank you guys so much. I'll try and find a nipple shield and I have called 2 lactation consultants and I still haven't heard back and it's been a week:/
You can get a nipple shield at target. They're Medela brand and about $10 (at least here in MI). Seriously, it saved my ability to nurse. Did the hospital you gave birth at give you information about lactation consultants that you could try?
Yes they gave me one and I already knew of another one and I talked to her once and she never called back. It frustrating:/ but I'm going to just keep calling her