Am I the LAST July mommy?
I think I am probably going to be the very last July mommy............anyone else out there??  I know mamaofonetrying42 was induced this morning and we shared the same due date.  I guess I have to wait a bit longer and be patient.......that is hard to do!!!!!!!
hi ya, i was due yesterday (july 25th) with third baby but still no sign, im just waiting, i had a bloody show for about 3 days on and off, do you think i could be in labor soon??
i really cant wait any longer, any clues as to how long you think it might be?
Wow--I bet you're ready!  It sounds to me like if you haven't already, you will go soon:)  I hope it happens very quickly for you!  I wish I could tell you when you might go, but you never know.........good luck!
still hasnt happend yet, 2 days over now, havnt had any more of a show now, so still just waitin, how long do you have now?
hey i havent been on in a while but i had my babygirl july 23 2008 at 3:33am she was a healthy 7lbs 6oz 20inch long.. unfortunetly labor lasted 18 hours i guess its typical in first time mommies.. my labor was really rough i ended up having high blood pressure and having very bad case of preclamsia that caused me to lose alot of blood when my water bag broke it was blood, after i finally pushed my daughter out after the scary heartbeats dropping my uterus wouldnt contract so i lost alot of blood there too the doc had to manually go inside of me and make my uterus contract so i had a pretty rough time but all was very much worth it!! i love my babygirl to death!!

~JADAH MARIE HALL's MOMMY!!~