Gender surprise?
I'm due 7/11 and feel like I'm the only one not finding out the gender of my little one!  Is anyone else out there in cyberland waiting to find out if they're having a boy or girl?!!

And you wouldn't imagine how hard it is to find things that are gender nuetral that aren't green or yellow! I love orange but can't find it anywhere!
sorry to hear well at first i was upset but now i have accepted my little boy Cam  Cam i was have 2 boys now am due July 4th i guess at ur 28 wks sono u should be able to tell my sons always cooperate by showin their picky first it seems they were just waitin for me to find out it goin to be a hard task for u just pray ur next sono u find out the sex
I had a u/s at 20 weeks and would have been able to find out then if we would have wanted.  We kept having to look away to keep it a surprise!  This will be my first (please God) baby and maybe we'll find out with the next one!
i guess ur baby knew u wanted it to be a secret lol trust me they know wat u feel and think mine son is like that he doesnt let me sleep now he just want to play and talk
We arent finding out. I wanted to but then my boyfriend convinced me to keep it a surprise. Its driving me nuts but ill make it. lol.. everytime i get an ultrasound i want to ask but I just keep from asking...
we didn't find out the first ultrasound,the baby was covering the area :)  and for some reason i had to wait another 2 months for the next ultrasound. it drove me crazy and i couldn't wait. so we tried the 3d ultrasound few weeks later. thank God, it's a boy :)  and what an amazing experience.
Good 4 u I dont have the will power and found out with all of em this will be my fifth girl I have 2 boys as well this is #7 for me
I have to be honest and say that I don't have a preference one way or the other - for the baby to be a boy or girl. It's kind of nice going through this and really focusing on the health of the baby and not worrying so much about blue or pink.  Part of me wants to know the gender -but - I don't mind not knowing.  I really think I'm in the minority on not finding out the gender!
i know this thread hasnt been hit on in about a month, but i thought i would throw my 2cents in... i wanted to find out sex, and at my 18 wk scan they said "probably a girl" and then at about 22 wks they said "definately a girl" and then at about 30 weeks they said "there's a penis" and i was like WHAT.... so not real sure if it was boy parts or just cord... i get another u/s in a couple weeks... i will be 37 weeks and hopefully they can put the 3D on for a minute and make sure...

would hate to bring a boy home in pink... but we were preparing for a girl for 2 MONTHS...lol