Introducing Baby Pages - the first of our Personal Pages
We're pleased to announce Baby Pages, the first of what will be a series of Personal Pages is now live. We're very excited about this new feature and hope that you will as well. Please let us know what you think by posting in our Suggestions forum at http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/110
What are personal pages?
Personal pages are web pages that members can create and personalize to track their own or a family member's health condition. Members can choose to share the pages with family and friends and receive notes of support and encouragement. Each page provides a set of customizable condition-specific applications, such as health trackers, photo galleries, and health statistics.
In this case, the Baby Personal Page allows members with young children to share the baby's health progress with their family and friends. You can choose to set the privacy of each of these pages by deciding who can see the page - Everyone, MedHelp Friends, or You only.
How to create a personal page
* Go to My MedHelp
* Next to the Summary tab, you'll see a tab with a "+" in it
* Hover over the + and click Baby Page
* Walk through the wizard
* Set up any applications you didn't already have (e.g. About Baby)
* Photo albums: You will be able to group the photos you've uploaded to MedHelp into albums. You can create albums about your baby to put on the baby page. (You can also create other albums on specific topics such as flowers or art and add those albums to your Summary page).
* Baby Birthday Ticker: Many of you have asked us for a baby birthday ticker. Using the birth date set in the baby tracker, you can now countdown the number of days until your baby's birthday.
* Sharing with Family & Friends: You can share Personal Pages (or even your MedHelp Profile page) with family and friends. You'll be able to import email addresses from gmail, yahoo, hotmail, and aol clients or add contacts manually. This is a great feature for people who want to share their baby's progress with aunts and uncles, grandparents, or friends. This also works well if you'd like support from others on a specific condition or as you prepare for surgery. This feature overrides your privacy setting, so if you choose to allow your best friend to view a private page, as long as she clicks through the email you send her, she'll be able to see your personal page.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.