Age to introduce juice
At what age can a baby be given apple juice to drink?
babies dont (need) juice but it can be given anytime after 4 months. My baby girl is 9 months now and has only had prune juice once and it was to help losen her stools.
I agree with Tabitha....babies don't need juice. Water is best.  I am going to hold off on giving juice as long as I can.  
forgot to mention that if you are going to introduce juice be sure to dilute it half and half.  
Same as above. Babies don't need juice. It's us adults that think that they do. My paediatrician always recommends against it. Prune juice is good, if baby is constipated. I still breastfeed and my daughter drinks water, she hates most juices anyway. You could try another alternative such as mango or banana lassi. It is less sweeter and more nutricious, with bub getting extra calcium.
Even though babies don't need juice.  I started giving Joel diluted juice at about 8 months. I let him drink one glass of the diluted juice and then if he finishes that then I give him just water to drink.
I gave Cooper juice just once.  It was last week, we were at a ballgame that went MUCH longer than expected, and he had already finished his bottle of formula and his baby food.  I had a juice box for one of the other kids, and I diluted it with water.  He liked it, but as the others said, babies don't need juice.  It's okay to give it once in a while, though.  Personally, I would never give it in a bottle, but always in a sippy cup.  I hate to see a 2 or 3 y/o walking around with a bottle!
I agree with all of the above, babies don't need juice but is a personal choice. I have not given James juice yet, besides he is still not getting the hang of the sippy cup.