Any advice on how to make baby come early??
Hi ladies.... hope u all are doing good. Im due july 17th and just wondering if you have any tips on how to make a baby come early. Im hoping to deliver in early july lol. Im just so anxious to meet him already and sick of all these pregnancy issues. I have heard of walking alot towards the end, or having sex tho i have no sex drive. Just wondering if you guys knew of anything that has worked in the past. Thanks so much!!
I had sex with my first and it broke my water and I went right to the hospital. I was also almost a week and a half late. But I was on top and next thing I knew, bam...water everywhere....lol..just a tip.
Sex, nipple stimulation and going for a walk are all the normal tips but I would suggest waiting until baby is ready to come, he will be here soon enough.  Congrats and good luck!
I agree with GRose...there are things you can do to encourage labor to come on if your body is ready for it. But I wouldn't push it - things happen when they are supposed to. I know it seems like an eternity...but that extra two weeks is a drop in the bucket. Just hang on!

Tricia
rasberry tea, but hang in there until your little one is ready. by the way i'm due july 17th
Im due Thurs June 17th, and I tried sex, walking, jumping, greasy food, seafood, spicy food and tea... and none worked.. I was gonna try Castor oil but im too afraid to drink it.. LOL.. So I gave up and decided to wait til my lil one gets here.. Im soo ready to meet her tho..
I am 17yea old. I feel bad in my stomach hurt now . What do went you stomach hurt bad?

you Should go to the docter if your stomach hurts but o keep in mind your insides are moving and making room for this new bABY