Body odor since delivery
I have never had body odor or would hardly ever sweat. But since having my baby 6 wks ago i notice bad smells in my armpits. Its right away even when i get out of the shower. And i could smell it thru my deoderant. Is this normal or has it happened to anyone else?? Does it go away?? Its grossing me out!!
omg, i have noticed this too!!  It is so annoying, i'm like, Did i forget my deodorant?? (because in my sleep-deprived state, it is very possible) but i didn't!

I don't know what to tell you, it is one of those weird things, and hopefully it will go away soon!!
OK, just googled it.  Seems to be quite common, hormonal and possibly breast-feeding related??  Anyway,at least we are not alone!
Me too! Ha. I'm glad it's not just ME.
Yup, I was like that with my first and now with Evan too. It is breast feeding related and very normal. Dont worry, you wont be stinky forever lol, it goes away once you wean baby.