Cramping/back pain/decreased fetal movement
Since I've gotten out of the hospital, the past few days I've been cramping quite a bit, at first I thought it was BH, but now it's getting worse and wrapping around my stomach to my back, going up my back. The baby hasn't been moving much the past few days, I thought it was just his lazy day yesterday but he isn't moving any more today. Should I go to L&D considering I was having "real" contractions last week, or should I just wait it out??
P.S I've been laying down off and on all day, and it stopped helping after the second time I did it.
I would definitely go into L&D asap, especially if the baby isn't moving at all. Let us know what they tell you!
I called and they told me to count the time when one starts to when one ends, but I can't! My back pain is constant, my cramping is coming and going so it's confusing me! hah, ughhh this is horrible!
Have you tried eating something and doing a kick count? At this point the baby will be a lot less active but you should still feel movement throughout the day.

Go with your gut on the cramping, I have been feeling that same way for days now but my instincts tell me I'm not in labor. I hope I'm not wrong lol.

Did you try taking a warm bath? That usually helps ease the back pain for me, it makes it easier to try and time the contractions.
Is there anyone with you that can help time the contractions? Try a bath like Grose said and see if that helps.
The bath might actually help stop them. Good idea Tasia- Have Jared time them, it's hard to keep track on your own when you are in pain.
Count the time between the cramps, the back pain is probably due to the position of the baby.  I think you may be in labor.  I think those cramps are definitely contractions.