Headache!
Hi-
I had a headache that lasted about 24 hours.  It started out bad, got really bad (nasuea, chills) and then went back to just bad.  Any suggestions for relief?
Sounded like what happens to me when I get my migraines at least the nausea part. I know personally the only thing for that ever worked when I had a full blown migraine was excedrin migraine but since I can't take it now the best thing for me is to catch before it becomes a migraine and just take tylenol eat or sleep depending on if it came on by not eating or sleeping. There are also home remedy books for headaches and migraines you could check those out.
Thank you for the advice!  The day I got my headache I was stressed, missed dinner, and stayed up much later than I wanted. Then my puppy got me up the next day early...recipe for diaster.  Now I know what to look for to hopefully avoid this again!
Tasia is right, make sure you take some tylenol the second it comes on and I usually just try and go to sleep right away so it doesn't get worse. Make sure you are getting enough water and you are eating.
I know some women develop migraines during pregnancy, hopefully you aren't one of them.