Hey ladies... im back!
Hey ladies. Sorry I havent been on lately. My grandmother was diagnosed with Lung cancer and is going through Chemo and Raditation and my grandpa isnt doing good and is doing worse since my grandma is sick ssoo ive been taking care of them. I have also been busy with brayden. He will be 8 months on the 20th and he is standing and walking while holding on to the table. He has been a handful. Well monday was my 6 month mark (24 weeks). I have to make an appointment to see my doc... ill admit I have been neglecting myself and my son (the one in my tummy) by not going to the doc because i have been taking care of everyong else but I am going to to this week. How is everyone doing???
I was wondering where you were! Glad to see you back and to hear that Brayden is cruising!! That is so exciting! I am sorry about your grandparents.
Hey, monday is my six month mark as well!  I go for my appointment this morning and get to have another ultrasound. I have been pretty good aside from this darn stomach bug I seem to get every 2 weeks, I am finally going to bring it up to my OB just in case it is something more. It cant be good for me to be getting so dehydrated all the time (since I am throwing up and having diarrhea. TMI)
I have been feeling Evan move around like crazy!! He was kicking from like 5 until 9 this morning and I felt him a bunch throughout the night too!
Noah has been saying a lot of new words lately, I was getting nervous since he turned 2 in Dec. and still wasn't saying much. He has learned about 10 new words in the past 2 weeks, it is so awesome. He still wont call his daddy "dad" though, he just calls him "Joe" it is hysterical!!!
Ok, I will stop rambling about myself now lol
Take care of yourself and that baby!
I'm sorry. My mom was diagnosed last october had 5 wks of chemo and radiation and was just operated in feb. She seems to be doing okay so far. It's very painful to watch. If you need to talk I'm here. You and your grandmother are in my thoughts....

Hugs,
AP
Sorry to hear about your grandmother and grandfather, it's horrible when the ones we love become sick, I will keep your family in my prayers.
Glad to hear that Brayden is becoming more mobile. Make sure you take care of yourself!