Pregnancy: July 2009 Babies Community
No Appetite!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2009.

No Appetite!!

I am 35 weeks pregnant and have absolutely no appetite - nothing sounds good to me - and I have soo much indigestion and heartburn - my baby is not getting any nutrients he needs - I am forcing myself to eat! Is anyone else as tired as I am?? I am exhausted!!! My Dr. has not checked me at all to see if I am dialated - but probably at my next visit on the 7th because I think I have to take my pants off - well sorry girls I guess I just needed to complain!!
Last wk I didn't have much of an appetite either. This week it's there but very small. I don't have the room to digest anything like I used to. I'm exhausted. It's typical for dr's to start checking at 37 wks. I get checked now because I started dilating at 31 wks. I have had deep vag pain for a while now and my cervix has been changing while having all this pain. I would ask him if he could check you. Good luck and keep me posted!

AP
I'm almost 36 weeks and i have been starving! quite the opposite to you Kupi. Everything sounds good to me. I have had little and steady weight gain my whole pregnancy until three weeks ago. I have put on 8 kilos in three weeks. I am worried because overall i've put on heaps now!
Are you taking a multi-vitamin? Bub should be getting enough nutrients if you are. Just try to keep your energy up.
My doctor moved my appointment up - I had to leave work early thursday because I was so sick and I am having some contractions and regular cramping - my appointment is now on the 1st - I think my last day of work is going to be the 9th even though money is really tight right now and my husband will probably try to kill me when he finds out my plans - I just dont think it is worth it - to risk my health or the baby's health - yes I am taking a multi vitamin - I cant wait for this kid to come out - what are my chances of delivering early?