is she supposed to be head down at 28 weeks?
i am wanting to know i am currently 28 weeks and the ob said that our little girl is head down is this early for her head to be down?? this is my first pregnancy and owrried that she is goin to come early.. please let me know
At this point the baby can still move around from day to day, I can tell by where I feel the hiccups that my baby moves around from head down to breech all the time. It is in no way a sign that your baby will come early.
Hey there my son has been head down since 16 wks. Every baby is different. My guy could flip last minute and end up breech! Grose is right there is no way of telling if the baby will come early! I think I'm starting to lose my plug and I have had it confirmed a month and a half ago my cervix is changing but I'm not dilated so I'm not really showing any signs of him coming early! Good luck and hang in there it's almost over for all of us!

AP