Baby Kick vs Baby Rolls
I will be 34 weeks on Wednesday, and have a question regarding movement.  For the past few weeks, I feel daily movement, but it is not the kicks I'm used to.  Instead, I feel the baby roll and things like that.  I looked at a picture of what the fetus should look like at 34 weeks pregnant, and the legs are usually up by the ribs, therefore kicking.  But I NEVER feel kicking movements anywhere.  

Is that normal?
Sure...you may not be recognizing them, but Baby's definitely kicking. some babies don't "kick" so much as stretch out their legs and move their feet while in an extended position, so what you think is "rolls" may actually be your baby "rubbing" his feet rather than using a striking motion in what is traditionally considered a kick. He may also have his feet in a position where he's pushing your diaphragm and not your ribs so you're not feeling it, but if you ever get strong feelings of sudden nausea or short-of-breath that's most likely him kicking your diaphragm. I wouldn't worry every baby's movements are different and as long as they're consistent you should be fine...you can always ask your OB, that's the best thing to do, but I would say yes it's normal from my experience. My DS prefers to stretch and shove instead of kicking out, so I know exactly what you mean.
I had the same thing  a couple of weeks ago - went from always kicking to just "rolls". I told my dr that I was envisioning the baby was hogtied in her cord :) He said it's just because she doesn't have room to extend the kicks anymore, and sure enough when she moved positions this week I started getting kicked again.
Thanks guys.  I'll definitely ask my midwife when I see her this week.  It's just such a change.  I wish I could get another ultrasound done to make sure everythign looks good in there, but I don't get one unfortunately.  Hopefully the fact that I feel the baby move daily means she's healthy.
I usually don't feel kicks but more pushing and rolling feeling, although I have an anterior placenta so I don't even feel the kicks that I watch on the u/s monitor even.
Totally normal...baby is running out of room...i never feel kicks anymore just painful pushing and rolling movement...they don't really have the room anymore to kick.