Pregnancy: July 2010 Babies Community
Flutters, baby movement

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2010.

Flutters, baby movement

Hi girls just wondering, have anyone of you started to feel "flutters" or a like wave sensation yet? Maybe feel the movement of the baby? I have noticed now in this last few days that i will feel a like wave sensation in my stomach here and there, not everyday or all the time.....
Well I was feeling flutters around 9 1/2 weeks then the dr and DH was also by 11 weeks. Now I am feeling kicks and my belly will move some too:) Never happened this early before but it is exciting! yeah the movment will not always be everyday at first. Drove me crazy but in no time that baby will be kicking you all over!!! So exciting:0

Now you can count like 2-3 weeks andthe babies daddy will feel too. YAY!
Thanks for the feedback!!! Im looking forward to when my BF can feel it too.... I'm looking forward to feeling it more often..... Are we about the same due date? Im due 7/2/10.
I'm 14 weeks and started to feel really light flutters right before turning 14 weeks. At first I kinds just kept it to myself (except Hubbie) just to make sure I was feeling baby and not something else. After a few days, I've noticed it is baby:-} Hubbie can't feel yet though, just me. I'm hoping he'll feel soon too:-}
Yep I am due the day before you:)
I am 14 weeks today, and still nothing.  My OB said the earliest she's heard is 15 weeks, but for most, it's even later.  Sometimes I think it has to do with how in tune we are with our bodies.  I'm hoping to feel fluttering soon.
I've heard the same. I've had the sensation but i can count how many times i have felt it and has not been many or often. I can't wait till i can feel it too!! and now that it the baby im feeling, lol.
Been feeling the little nuget for a couple of weeks now- started as bubbles moving sideways through my belly, then bubbles popping, now at 14 weeks I get a little thud every so often.  I notice the most when I lay down for bed or sit still. Can't wait till it's strong enough for my daughter to feel (husband has already felt the "bubbles popping" effect).
Awwww, your soo lucky, Love it... Atleast your husband has felt your bubbles. I did notice when the baby moves sometimes. My belly will get really hard in that one spot,,,
I felt my first flutter this morning, which after last night (long story...it's up in pregnancy 18-34) is a HUGE relief. I think I was about 14-15 weeks when I first felt my daughter flutter, but my husband couldn't feel her until like 18 wks....I actually think it depends more on your uterus' position than any sort of other factor, and if you've had a baby before you know what it feels like.....for those of you still waiting to feel the first flutters OMG it's worth every week of waiting to feel it....:D
I started to feel flutters with my son at 12 weeks, and about 9 weeks with this one :)
Well, this will be my second baby, but i guess considering that my daughter will be 12 in June im like a newbie all over again. But I have a doppler and i just listened to my baby's hb at a rate of 151. So i will continure to wait (sigh)....
OMG!! I can't wait to feel my baby, I feel like is an eternity, but how do it feel???
I'm only 12w4d and I still haven't felt any movement.  But since I am high risk, the last 3 us (one every week) we have seen the little one wiggleing around.  Just can wait to feel it! :)
at first it feels like little bubbles or gas...kinda like when a gas bubbles moves through part of your belly and you can feel it sliding around or burbling (sounds gross, sorry, LOL). it will be very very rare at first, and then slowly you'll feel the bubbles growing stronger, and the flutters will turn into little pushes against your abdomen (some women say it feels like butterflies in your uterus)...and before you know it there's absolutely no denying what you're feeling. I think it took about 2 weeks to move from flutters to definite kicks with DD, but I didn't feel her flutters until about 14-15wks. I've now felt two flutters with this one; one was really soft and only noticeable because I knew what to feel for, and the other was a little more definite because it felt like a push....but I'm not looking to feel anything regularly for awhile :)
Im 13w and Ive been feeling it on and off for about 2 weeks now. Maybe because I know what it is when I feel the flutters is why I felt it so early. Its more and more all the time. First it was just the feet side (we saw it on the u.s this week) but now every now and again I feel it on the other side. DF cant wait until he can feel her kicking too!
15w4d and still notta darn thing yet. I lay down all the time and try to hold still hoping that i will feel something, but every time i think i might have felt something my heart starts beating hard because im so excited then all i can feel is my pulse. I am sure ill feel something in at least a couple more weeks.
Your not alone, I'm also 15wks4d and nothing really yet, but hopefully soon for the both of us!!
I felt the little one danceing around yesterday.  YEah... just a little flutter too, but sine this is my 3rd baby, I knew.  I'm only 13w1d now.  In a couple of weeks my DH gets too feel it too! :D
Thats great!!! I feel mine, every once in a while, but not consistent, can't wait till its consistent and the BF can feel too!!