Pregnancy: July 2010 Babies Community
My Cycles - Now Available - iPhone App ..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2010.

5159792?1260405626
Hi -

We're Very Excited our about our iPhone App called My Cycles ..  

http://www.medhelp.org/land/my-cycles

We recently launched our first iPhone app at MedHelp, My Cycles. The My Cycles app helps women track their periods and ovulation and predict future periods and fertile windows. It's great for women who want to keep track of their monthly visits from Aunt Flo, schedule vacation plans around predicted period days, and track their basal body temperature and other signs of ovulation because they're trying to conceive.

I'd appreciate it if you would give our new app a try, and tell all your friends and community members about it.

Good Luck!
Now I realise that we are all pregnant and don't have cycles, but I thought I'd keep you all in the loop anyway!!   :)
What a great idea.  I will tell friends.  And for me, I just have to wait 9 months and get an iphone (another good reason.)  Thanks!
I love this application. But I miss one important thing on it, a passcode.

Anyone that pic my iphone can see all the things I write there. I think a password is a must in this kind of applications.
What a great app! Just having few problems with it, I'm not sure if it's just that I haven't found out how to or if the possibility is missing from this version of the app. Is it possible to report BBT with celsius? And is it possible to turn off the voices?

I also noticed a small bug: If I remove once reported ovulation day, the fertil green days stay in the place where it would be with the reported ovulation day. This usually wouldn't be problem but I just tested reporting ovulation day and now I can't get the ovulation prediction to the right place.
I've sent a message to the MH manager. I will get back to you asap after she responds..

Thanks for letting us know!
I tried the app for 4 months and I'm impressed by it, mostly. However, I thing there is another bug in the app. My period normally takes 7 days. But in the report it shows : average cycle period = 3 days. Also, sometimes when i key the period,for example on the 3rd day of my cycle, the CD starts count itself at 1 again. I need to re-input it. That causes miscalculation of cycle period, etc. (I corrected it but the cycle still appears as 3days, so weird!)

Moreover, I would be more than happy if you could get a password lock for the app.

Will be sending you a PM so we can help get your app working soon!

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
The application is not working properly with the new OS iPhone version. Sometimes it doesn't run, and sometimes it does. Am I the only one who has this problem?

I take the ocasion to ask again for a password lock, please.

by Bunanoki, 10 hours ago

Dear sisters,

Please be careful using your cell phones while you are pregnant. Keep them away from your body as far as possible. Cell phones DO CAUSE cancer. The cell phone industry knows this and they trying hard to defeat a bill in Maine and CA to put warning labels on cell phones for children and pregnant women. It's the tobacco story all over again.
I'm not a propagandist, there is scientific evidence to support this, that is being suppressed for profits over protection. Also tell your husbands to keep their phones out of their pockets and off their belts, they are nuking their gonads. Please read the heavily researched and reference rich paper "Cell phones and brain tumors 15 reasons for Concern" by members of the EMF community available at thepeoplesinitiative.org

I wish you the best of health for you and your babies.

-Sea

About a month ago my ap stopped opening. It would 'initialize' and then crash back to my main screen. I really miss using it and want to fix it somehow but am afraid to lose my data if I delete the ap and then reinstall.

Question: If I delete and reinstall, can I restore my ap's history from the medhelp site??

Anyone else solve this issue somehow?

Thx!