Pregnancy: July 2010 Babies Community
pregnant after tubes tied

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2010.

pregnant after tubes tied

I found out Saturday I'm six weeks pregnant after having my tubes tied in 2009.  I'm surprised but happy.  I never thought I'd be pregnant again so my husband and I are surprised.  Anyway anyone else get pregnant after tubes tied?
PLEASE tell me your joking! I just had my tubes tied b/c I NEVER want to be preggo again! Does your doc have any reason's why you got prego again? Did they just heal back again or what? This terrifies me lol! I had a really bad labor this last time so Im just making sure I dont need to use back up bc lmbo!!
wow this is sooo awesome congrats to you and your husband. my sister had her tubes tied for 7 years now and all of a sudden has sooo many pregnancy symptoms.. im wondering how did u find out..? as a week ago we took a test for her it was neg. but with both her living children she could not  get a positive urine test till after 6 months. im very worried for her as i know if she does get pregnant with them tied theres a large risk for ectopic.. how are you doing?
I thought u r promise 5yrs after getting tubes tied before getting pregnant.... it's been 4yrs for me... now I'm nervous
They say that getting tubes tied or burned doesnt mean u cant get prego..  Sometimes the tube unties or the tubes heal back together or something an egg will float into the other tube.. My aunt got prego after tieing her tubes.. If you dont want to get prego use bc pills also.. But congrats to you for getting prego again thats a wonderful surprise
Okay I had a tubal ligation 2003 had a lot of pain after last child I had it done with my c section DR. Told me my tubs were swollen when he did it but it was successful and that its always a 1 percent chance of me getting pregnant like a needle in a hay stack but the last few day I felt really noshes and had a irregular period and mine always been on time five days and that's it but this time I spotted for two days the third was okay went off that night and have not seen it since and I have been have in these pains that stops me in my tracks a lot off and on for a few years I did go to the DR he said it was Cis on my tubs and it will go away on its own could that be my tubs grown back together I'm so scared to take a test !!!!!!
I had a tubal ligation back in 2002 after my third child and 8years later i got pregnant with my daughter who is now 3 an very healthy. I was very shocked cause I got divorced and had been dating her dad for almost 2 years when I found out. I did have spotting for 3 months but other than that my pregnancy was good and no complications.