Pregnancy: July 2011 Babies Community
nursery

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2011.

nursery

okay ladies my dad and dh worked on the nursery all weekend .. shelves, crib, and furniture are up .. just waiting for my rug and curtains to come wahoooo hooo .. getting really nervous now 31 @ weeks .. i should start packing my hosptial bag but i can't face it .
what else is everyone up too , what did you pack in your hosptial bags ?
YEAP SAME HERE :) THE ROOM AND I WASHED ALL HER CLOTHES AND FOLDED AND PUT INTO PLACE TRYING TO SEE WHAT ELSE I NEED... BUT IM PRETTYU MUCH SET!!! :) THE ROOM STILL HAS SOME WORK TO BE DONE IM HANGING THE LETTERS OF HER NAME WHENEVER IT ARRIVES AND THE CRIB WILL BE SET UP WHEN WE COME BACK FROM HOSPITAL WITH BABY ON HANDS :))
Congratulations to both of you.. Its so exciting isnt it.
gina - I still havnt moved yet so nothing is done!!!! i have washed a few clothes and packed them again. lol.
I havnt packed yet either and wont be doing it untill we move. i just hope it happenes soon so i can set up the cot and get things started...
leyisel- your looking GREAT!!! setting the cot up with the baby is a good idea...
you should post some pics of the rooms asap..
Kelli check them out i already did, still have some stuff to hang but almost done
Mines been pretty much done forever... Lol!!! I have pics posted, I finally finished it ALL this past weekendand just need to upload those ones! I am so excited, all his laundry is washed and put away, his letters are finally hung up, I organized the closet and have my baskets in there! I have packed his bag because I wont need any of the stuff till he is here, but not mine yet! I need to go buy some things for me to pack!
i haven't done anything but take the guest bed out and put it in the basement!
I have not had my shower yet, so i have NOTHING for the baby. My family has pretty much bought everything, they just want to wait for the shower to give it to us! I'm so ready to start on her room, but I know that once I start and finish, I'm going to want her here to already. I guess it's best this way.