Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community
After CSection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.

After CSection

Hey ladies, I hope all my July babies n mommies r doing great. My Genessis is  1 month and 2 weeks now. I remember all of us sharing and venting like if it was yesterday....So I had a csection. I have a question n maybe someone can help. I've never experience painful gas pains before my 2nd Csection. Just recently I started having this sharp pains right under my chest but also I feel it in my back. I have a bad habit of drinking coke n this may b the #1 cause of rhe gas. During my csection I felt a lot of pressure in that area n ever since I started drinking a lot of coke i get this pain specially if I drink it at night I wake up with the starving feeling sharp pains n it last for about 2-3 hours. . I need advice or some helpful info.
is the pain inbetween your ribs.. like where the sternum meets? if so i had this pain that was crazy intense and id wake up and it would feel like a stabbing right through to my back.... it was from an ulcer...but indigestion can cause this pain also SO it could be gas but if its becoming more frequent then you should get checked out to rule out an ulcer... H pylori is the most common cause and they can test you for this bacteria

but if its lower in your abdomen then its most likely gas pains... i noticed this with  my second csection as well but it doesnt last for hours... its fairly quick to pass but its a pretty intense pain
Hi! Yes its under my rib n it would feel horrible! The last bad attack was for like 8 hrs long! I.went to.a doc n he prescribed zantac. I've been feeling great these pass few days. I've noticed that when I eat greassy food its when I get that uncomfortable pain.
I remember waking up the one night and it was so intense it freaked me out a bit i thought some really serious had to be going on... but didnt wake up my BF lol