Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community
Am I pregnant? Any reply is greatly appreciated with opinions and answe...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.

Am I pregnant? Any reply is greatly appreciated with opinions and answers!

Hi, I am 21 years old and have been with my fiancé for over 2 years and we have been trying to conceive for our first little one for the last 6 months and still no luck but I have been feeling funky lately and have some signs that I would like some advice of what could be going on and whether I'm going to be a momma! I was late on my period last month, about 17 days late, then had it for 3 days and was pretty light. Then this month I have had alot and I mean alot of discharge that had no odor to it. For the past three weeks I have this huge craving for pumpkin pie, pumpkin flavored everything along with milk. I chugged like 3 gallons of milk and 2 gallons of juice along with eggnog and water in the past 4 days. It's like no matter how much I drink, I am still thirsty. My appetite has increased a great amount and I put on at least 7 pounds in a very short time. The last few times I had intercourse with my partner I had very slight bleeding occur, which I found odd. Like a week ago, I had a really bad allergic reaction to some antibiotic that I was taking for acne because that flared up and I swear I am not allergic to anything nor do I have a sensitive body to those type of things. Having not been on birth control for over a yeAr now, and having intercourse every day more then once a day, does anyone see these signs of being pregnant? Pork smells like vomit to me and makes me wanna puke but no really bad nausea, and my breasts are alittle swollen but I am small so it's harder to tell. I've been really pigging out on sweets and salty/spicy food, variety of things but there's something about the pumpkin.. I've also have been very fatigued, and tired to where I could literally sleep for days. Anyone's opinion please! Excited and anxious.